Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why Hello Internet & Bloggers!


It’s official, Skinnie Piggie is back online!

It was quite interesting not having the internet for 1.5wks, I don’t think I realized how much I rely on it (sad)… I couldn’t job search, look up donation info for the local thrift stores (we went from 1,000+sq ft to a little under 900sq ft so we have 4 HUGE boxes to donate), research the state fair show times and ticket prices, but most importantly check my banking info! Of course, I missed perusing all your lovely blogs and we can’t forget my addiction friend facebook! People always ask me why I don’t have internet on my phone, the reason- I spend enough time on it at home (not to mention how much it costs to add it to your cell plan, my husband has it- one person is enough extra $)! However, I think I’m going to sign myself up for text alerts connected to the bank account so I can keep up with it that way.

I hope all of you have had a great week, let me know of any big events I missed out since I doubt I’ll be able to catch up on everyone’s blog no matter how hard I try. I’ve got a bit more organizing to do around the apartment, maybe add another box to donate… but I’ll be back soon with some interesting stories! Don't forget to check out my guest post over at My Marine and Me... after that, ask me some questions! Anything, everything. I know you're all dying to know something... =p

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! =)