Friday, September 18, 2009

iHeartFaces: Fix-it-Friday

I haven't done anything creative with photos lately... I've been so busy with wedding plans and packing for my move there just hasn't been much time. However, I'm feeling a bit down this morning, and thought this might brighten my mood. [click images below to view in full size]

Original Photo:

My Edited:

I have a very old photo editing program, I wish I could afford a new one, but with my financial situation and not needing it for a job... I don't see it happening. Anyway- the editor (however "ancient" it may be) that I use is Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0. Here are the steps from original to my version:
  1. Copied the photo as a new layer
  2. Made the new layer black & white
  3. With the filters element I added a diffuse glow to the b&w layer
  4. Then I changed the opacity of the b&w layer to 45%
Let me know what you think, thank you!
Also...don't forget to check out the other edits!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! =)