There are many reasons behind the name, I'll list as many as possible here:
- Hubby and I had two guinea pigs, we affectionately called them each "piggie" ...mine (Beans, grey one on the right), we believed to be the runt of the litter he barely weighed 1.5lbs, while his brother (hubby's-Twix) weighed well over 2.5lbs- normal guinea pig size. Unfortunately with the PCS to Hawaii we had to give them to close church friends. We have a new island piggie now... you can meet Moku here.
- That old saying "what's the skinny?.."
- I am one of those people who loves new things, I find ideas and decide to try them out. It's hard for me to stick to one kind of art/hobby/type of baking/cooking/ETC, so I am basically a pig for new ideas!
Want to get a little more personal?
- Choosing a man, not a lifestyle.
- My view on love
- Why I love AZ
- No kids?
- Reason you won't see my husband's lovely face.
- MilSpouse Survey
- Arriving in Hawaii
- Big Decisions
- Ask Box
- Dream Vacuum
- 2011 Re-cap
You can also find me here: