- Obviously #1 is the fact we've only been married for a year.
- I'm terrified of pregnancy/delivering. Yes, I'm serious. Does that make me a terrible woman?
- We enjoy sleeping through the night... aka: not getting woken up at 12am, 3am, and 5:30am.
- When you need to use the bathroom/shower there isn't banging and screaming coming from the other side of the door.
- All of your breakable items (ie: candles, glass decorations, vases) don't have to take up all of the counter space in your
tinykitchen to avoid being broken.
- We've never had to clean our nice TV- until we got sticky hand prints on it...
- Weights are for working out, not dropping off the first stair onto the tile floor.
- Guinea pigs nibble on fingers that smell/taste like food- which ensures screaming & crying.
- We can actually find the remote control and it isn't covered in spit...
- We can go where we want, when we want. Yeah it sounds selfish.
Monday, November 29, 2010
We don't have children.