Saturday, November 6, 2010

Shutterfly's Holiday Cards!

After getting married in late October last year, moving here, then traveling for Thanksgiving, the holiday season was quite a whirlwind and we never had time to send out Christmas cards to our family and friends... so this year will be our first year sending out a "family card." I want to find one that fits our personality and one that celebrates the true reason for the season. I plan on keeping one card in a book to document the years as they go by, eventually I hope to be able to sit down and look at the changes our family has gone through.

Shutterfly's card collection this year is amazing, not to mention HUGE! My top favorites are in the group of Religious Christmas Cards, I believe that Christmas is about Christ, not Santa... here is my favorite from that selection:

However, their Christmas Photo Card collection does not disappoint and I could add a verse in there as well... here is my favorite:

Their Flat Photo Cards definitely have the most options and designs! It was extremely hard to choose a favorite, so here are a couple that I loved:


So ladies,
Have you heard that bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly? Follow the link to learn more...

I don't know about you, but this made me really excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! =)