What have I been up to?
October 20th, 2012 - Joint Spouses Convention
|It was a great day with some of my friends. I took a yoga class, chocolate making class, photography class, and healthy cooking class. The guest speaker was Mrs. Hawaii 2012 Stacey Snee - Former Navy, Navy Spouse, Mother, and more!|
October 31st, 2012 - Threw a Halloween Party
|I dressed up like a panda... everyone that didn't come in costume got to "create" a costume out of a grab box, and we had a delicious potluck style dinner while watching movies on the driveway and handing out candy.|
November 8th, 2012 - The USMC Ball
|Here's the outfit ladies... Thanks for your input.|
November 12th, 2012 - A Day on the Water
|We hit up Hickam Beach for a nice relaxing day of SUPing.|
November 22nd, 2012 - Thanksgiving Dinner at our House
|We hosted dinner at our house this year, we had a great spread and a wonderful time with friends.|
December 1st, 2012 - The Electric Light Parade
|We went to Honolulu City Light's Opening night parade.|
|We had a grand adventure at the Helemano Tree Farm, once we got home we decorated the tree & house!|
|Most recently we went to the Festival of Lights Boat Parade with a group of friends.|
Between all of the fun events with friends -
- I've had 14 photo shoots- family, maternity, newborns, homecomings, Christmas, etc!
- I'm trying to finish up my current photography course by the deadline (self-paced) of Jan 16th!
- I'm planning a Christmas Cookie Tasting Party
- I have one more photo shoot on the books before Christmas and one directly after New Years
- We've had friends from our last duty station arrive on island and want to spend time with them
- Hubby will be standing up for deployment again in January so trying to soak in time with him!
As busy as mine?