Thursday, March 1, 2012

Chocolate Heaven

Last weekend a friend and I attended the Hawaii Chocolate Festival... to say it was anything less than divine would be a lie. I was so excited that dark chocolate was featured as much as it was... I'm not really a milk chocolate fan unless there is peanut butter in the middle (love me some Reese's, but they are making them with dark chocolate now too-score!) and white chocolate... well it needs to have something in the middle as well.

Each of us received a "Chocolate Passport" good for 10 samples, there were 30 booths to choose from, so theoretically we would have gotten to try 1/3 of the goods. I don't know if we were cute or some booths just didn't care but we ended up getting 15 samples! 

Here are some tantalizing photos from my day in Chocolate Heaven...

Top Row (L-R): Chocolate Beer, Chocolate Robots, Chocolate Crusted Lilikoi (Passion Fruit) Cheesecake
Middle Row (L-R): Antique Toy Truck with a Cacao Pod, Event Sign, 50s Band!
Bottom Row (L-R): Delicious Chocolate Fountain, Range of Chocolate Shop Wine, Chocolate/Coconut Fettuccine


5 comments:

  1. Passion fruit AND chocolate AND cheesecake! I would have thought I had died and went to heaven! I believe I am on the wrong island.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. God. This post made me hungry! What an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omgoondess this looks amazing!! I am putting it on my calendar for next year! haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog! So cute! I would love if you could come check out my blog, and maybe we could follow each other?
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found your blog randomly, but i'm in love with this post! <3 I wish i would have gone but I didn't want to go alone but it looks like it was very tasty!

    aguilarmarissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! =)