Monday, February 14, 2011

My Valentine's Day

So last night (I know, it's not technically Valentines Day) I got to talk to my husband for 28min!! I was a happy girl. This morning I woke up to a card and bag of dove's dark chocolate squares from my daddy and a beautiful frog necklace from my mommy.


I got to lay outside in the sun because it was 80* and then I donned my "V-Day Gear:"

Ignore the date, I got a screaming deal for buying last years shirt... paid $1.50, original price was $15.99!

Oh, FYI- hydrogen peroxide bleaches the tan from your skin... I have a cut on my knee, so I poured it on and it ran down my leg... see the white stripe? Awesome, I'm white enough as it is...


Update...
At 5pm the pro-flowers guy showed up!!!
Even when he's training =)


No matter where you are, what kind of day you've had, your view/opinion on Valentine's Day... I hope you know that you are loved! Be sure to share love EVERYDAY not just on "specific" days... love is not something to be ashamed of or limited!

For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.
~Romans 8:38-39


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you all! =)