Everyone loves their wedding day (I hope!)... the time spent planning, the color scheme, the flowers, the venue, photographer, the cake, and on... so much for one day. One beautiful day! The day when you and your groom become one, the day you get a new last name, a new family.
I figured why not let everyone share a glimpse of their wedding day?! [traditional ceremony, beach ceremony, justice of the peace... I don't care, please share!]
Entries will be accepted from 9am Monday May 10th through 9pm Friday May 14th, 2010 (EST). Then I will randomly pick a winner (no way I'm scrutinizing someone's special day) to be announced Monday May 17th, 2010!
- You must be a follower of my blog
- Create a blog entry about your wedding, you may include 10-20 photos and only 10-20 photos!
- Make sure your entry has the "Skinnie Piggie's Military Wedding Week" button.
- Fill out the form below.
- I will post a running list of entries *HERE* as the forms come in... please please comment on at lease 3 other people's wedding entries, remember this is for fun! To show off that special day.
- A fun button for your blog saying you were the winner of "Skinnie Piggie's Military Wedding Week!"
- A small homemade gift from yours truly. [baked goods and/or felt hair accessories-your choice!]
If you don't win, have no fear... depending on the participation level... I am thinking about holding this contest again!