Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday: Pick-Me-Up

Can you believe Mother's Day is this coming Sunday? It's so weird being far from home and having to mail gifts, just something I'll get used to I guess. I do have to say, I love checking the mail and opening surprises though! (bills, not so much...).

Anyway, Stephanie Lynn from Under The Table and Dreaming is one crazy talented woman! She has the most amazing ideas and DIY projects, you can quite literally get lost in her blog for hours. She featured the cutest Rose Petal Votive and I couldn't resist sharing it with you:


Please go to the original entry on her blog for all the details and instructions!

I think when I am feeling better (I slept 12.5hrs last night, yesterday I was dizzy-had major sinus pressure-shaky-exhausted-etc) I might just make one of these for myself... I mailed mom's gift on Friday. On that note, my head is starting to hurt again... I'm going to go lay down. I hope you all had a great weekend and if not, (like me) you have a better week!

5 comments:

  1. That is such a cute idea! It's so pretty.

    This is my last mother's day at home so I'll have to get used to mailing gifts back home too. I hope you start to feel better! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother asked for yard work for Mothers Day. Yep, she wants me to don the gardening gloves, help pull out bushes, set up all new rock beds around the house and plant new shrubbery.

    She's lucky she's a darn good momma!

    Thanks for the idea - what a greay DIY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You weren't kidding about staying on her blog for hours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you feel better!! cute votive!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you are feeling better. I greatly appreciate the link! Thanks so much! Hope you are enjoying your week {take care of yourself} Thanks again! Stephanie Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! =)