Double Chocolate Chip Brownies
- 2 cups (12oz bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Heat oven to 350* & Grease 13x9in baking pan. Prepare ingredients for easy adding.
|It was rotated when I uploaded it, I apologize!|
4. Stir in remaining 1 cup of chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of nuts
5. Spread into pan and bake for 18-22min (insert toothpick in center-should be slightly sticky but not runny)
6. Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
*If you want a richer brownie you could use milk or dark chocolate chips.
Let me know what you think if you make them!