This past weekend my boys (AZ Diamondbacks) were playing the Washington Nationals... of course I had to go to at least ONE game, so off to DC...
- The ballpark, it was really nice!
- $17.00 seats gave us a nice view =)
- I got to see my boys play, even if I went on a day they lost...
- It stopped raining which ultimately led us to attend, we missed the first inning but whatever!
- The fact that some idiots decided to run across the field during the middle of the 6th inning protesting SB1070...it's a baseball game, leave politics out of it!
- The fact that during the 7th inning stretch not one person besides us sang along with "God Bless America" yet, everyone sang "Take me out to the ballgame." Seriously?! Washington DC, the capitol of the United States of America... and no one would sing a patriotic song? I was heated.
So... what is your favorite baseball team?
Is the team from your hometown?
Have you got to see them play since you moved?