Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tagged- again!

The lovely Erin from Moore to Love has tagged me!
Here are her questions:


1.What is one of your favorite blogs you have found and why?
I seriously am addicted to One Pretty Thing, it always has the cutest crafting ideas for ANYTHING... gifts, weddings, parties, baking, kids, seasonal, and holidays. I have taken away so many ideas and projects!

2. Did you go on a honeymoon? If so, where?
We technically took two... kind of, you'll understand in a second... When we got married, he had to report back 4 days after the wedding, so we had a quick 3 day honeymoon in San Diego, CA. 3mo later we took a week long cruise with my family (our own suite though!) in the Caribbean.

3.What is your favorite brand of make-up?
I am only true to my foundation... Bare Escentuals. Other than that it changes (things on sale, things given as gifts, etc), currently my make-up bag has:
  • NYC & ELF mascara
  • Ulta, ELF, & Victoria's Secret eye shadow
  • Ulta, ELF, & Victoria's Secret eye liner
4. If you could be on one tv show, what would it be and why?
NCIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just absolutely love the show, the characters, and the fact it is the only TV show I have EVER watched the entire series for.

5. What is your greatest fear?
Amongst other given things... not living up to my fullest potential.

6. What has been the best birthday present you ever received?
Being born? Haha... okay okay. Well all of my birthday presents are always heartfelt and thought out, because I NEVER ask for anything. This year my husband completely spoiled me.... I got a Canon Rebel XS, love it.

7.What are some of your family traditions for Christmas and Thanksgiving?
Thanksgiving we always participate in a food drive of some sort and our doors are open to anyone without a place to go, we go around the table and say what we are thankful for before dinner. Christmas Eve we attend church service and then sneak around our neighborhood hanging something on the doors (this past year we hung a candy cane with the history if it attached). Christmas morning we always have cinnamon rolls, skype/call the family if we aren't celebrating with them, leisurely open stockings/gifts, and then have an early dinner (3/4pm) with family/friends depending on where we are. Once we have children I would love to continue the pickle tradition.... a small gift for the child who finds the pickle in the tree.

8. What are your goals for 2011?
Settle into our new duty station as quickly as possible... church, new friends, new job. Be the best MOH for my friend's wedding as possible from an ocean away. Survive any deployment we are bound to face. Grow in my relationship with God <-an ongoing process! I am going to try and tag people that {I don't think} haven't been yet: Here are your questions:
  1. What is your favorite room in your house, why?
  2. What book are you currently reading, would you recommend it to others?
  3. What is your favorite outfit? (either post a picture or describe in detail)
  4. What is your favorite dessert to bake, can we have the recipe? (if you don't bake, just your favorite baked good...)
  5. Where do you consider home?

3 comments:

  1. Thanks you dear:) I LOVE LOVE LOVE NCIS! great minds think a like, I never get tired of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh yay! I was tagged! Thanks.

    I love NCIS too! I would love to see you on it as well ;-) I would want to work with Abby....

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just made me super excited for the holidays!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! =)