Friday, October 1, 2010

Happy {belated} Birthday...

So...



My birthday was yesterday.

I worked and slept through it.

Nope, not kidding.

  • Got up at 5:30am.
  • Left the house at 6:45am.
  • Stuck in traffic for 2hrs.
  • Worked until 3:15pm.
  • Went to bed at 5:30pm.
  • Hubs made me soup at 6:30pm.
  • Went back to bed at 7:30pm.

Awesome. Haha...

BUT I have an amazing family and group of friends!

I got so many texts & voice-mails, along with an edible arrangement, TOMS shoes, new earrings, and a Canon Rebel XS (which I've wanted forever... but now I actually have to learn how to use it! Anyone willing to teach me?).

And today- I bought myself flowers =]

So besides my sheer exhaustion and sickness, I'd say my birthday was still good.

9 comments:

  1. Happy belated B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you get to celebrate a bit this weekend (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a good birthday weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apparently I deleted your e-mail about the versatile dress. Oops! It's sized S (6-8) M (10-12) L (14-16) and XL is a 18. Hope that helps, I wasn't really sure what you meant! All of their clothes fit me the way my other clothes do, so I get the size I normally do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww Happy Belated Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! =)