Thursday, June 16, 2011

Summer Essentials Swap - Reveal!

Back when I was still in the hotel I said "screw it!" and signed up for the swap... I missed out on the previous two due to PCS and I wasn't letting it stop me again when I was so close to moving into the apartment.


I was paired up with the lovely Jennifer from "Life with the Haas'" and boy oh boy did she SPOIL me! No seriously... look at this mountain of goodies:

  • A cute tree & birdie card
  • Book: "L.A. Candy" by Lauren Conrad
  • DVD: "Legally Blonde Triple Feature" (I didn't even know there was a 3rd!)
  • Softlips double pack
  • Slatkin & Co Candle in Island Colada
  • Cute handmade camo flip-flops (unfortunately I have teeny tiny feet and these were men's size 9-10, I probably could have cut them down but instead I had hubby try them on. He needed some house slippers --Hawaiian thing, we don't wear shoes from outside in the house -- so I took off all the ribbons and have them saved for a future craft project!)
  • Not one, but two bars of Lindt Dark Chocolate! (Chile & Sea Salt)
  • 3 Homemade? (or local) wax bars in very unique flavors- one is PB&J
  • 4 Scentsy Bricks (Cinnamon Bear, My Dear Watson, Cappuccino, & Baked Apple Pie)

See... I told you I was spoiled!
Thanks so much for everything Jennifer!

I know you're all dying to see what I got her, not to mention all the other lovely packages ...so CLICK HERE.

2 comments:

  1. It's amazing what people can do for $20! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I hate that the flipflops were too big! At least hubby can wear them :) I am so glad you loved everything!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! =)