- Still simple (the way it should be) but new blog colors
- I bought a new bedding set... nice green/blue/tan hues to replace our black/white/red "wonder"
- An awesome new camera strap cover thanks to my very amazing and talented friend Kim
|+my favorite, cinnamon bears!|
- A great piece of home made art from my friend A...
|Aren't my friends talented??|
- I am OFF the anxiety medication... per MY choice. They made it WORSE. Like the toilet was my best friend worse and I lost almost 5lbs in one week worse... terrible. I am doing this the all-natural way... vitamins, calcium, melatonin, and rescue spray. Not to mention lots of prayer, reading my Bible, and writing down a list of blessings for each day right before I go to bed.
- I have a lovely group of ladies that have been blessing me immensely from our new church.
- We are moving on base NEXT WEEK! I cannot even begin to express my extreme thankfulness for this move... hallelujah, our prayers have been answered!
NOW... enough of my changes... one of my amazing, talented, and lovely friends (I sure have a lot of these! What a blessing) from our old duty station has started a website dedicated to the military family. She is a graduate of law school, navy wife, and all-around stellar woman. Her website focuses on law/policy that affects us in the military, DIY projects to transform rental/military housing, money saving tips/ideas, base reviews, and much much more. At the moment she is running a contest for a super chic iPad cover... so you all need to head on over to:
Seriously, why are you still here?
(okay, okay... you can leave a comment first)