Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday: Pick-Me-Up

Despite fighting off an icky stomach bug... I have a lot to be excited about on this Monday...

  1. Celebrating (even if we're apart) 2yrs of marriage!
  2. Meeting two bloggers at the spouses conference! Don't worry, I'll blog about it soon.
  3. Starting my new job!
  4. The opportunity to win $100 from Our Military Home!!! No joke, check out her awesome review of "Apartment Guide's: Military Housing: Home Base in Any Place," and enter the giveaway... or don't, you know, so I have a better chance at winning. =P
  5. This little gem:
{source+}

How are you starting off this new week?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2 years of marriage!! Yay for your new job, I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!!

    It was nice to meet you at the conference on Saturday!! We should meet up and hang out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! =)