Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday: Pick-Me-Up

Despite fighting off an icky stomach bug... I have a lot to be excited about on this Monday...

  1. Celebrating (even if we're apart) 2yrs of marriage! ♥
  2. Meeting two bloggers at the spouses conference! Don't worry, I'll blog about it soon.
  3. Starting my new job!
  4. The opportunity to win $100 from Our Military Home!!! No joke, check out her awesome review of "Apartment Guide's: Military Housing: Home Base in Any Place," and enter the giveaway... or don't, you know, so I have a better chance at winning. =P
  5. This little gem:
{source+}

How are you starting off this new week?

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 2 years of marriage!! Yay for your new job, I hope it goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary!!!!

    It was nice to meet you at the conference on Saturday!! We should meet up and hang out soon :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! =)