*warning... whining ahead, heavily influenced by military work situations- don't say I didn't warn you*
I'm not a fan of...
- My husband working 18.5hr days
- Pre-deployment drama... and it's not even the wives- it's the men!
- The command threatening field training over Thanksgiving when it's suppose to be block-leave
- One of my husband's buddies got here a month ago and is all moved in. This man was in our wedding, went through training/2 schools with my husband... yet, because of his super ridiculous wife... that haven't hung out once. Not once.
- The fact that I can tell my husband is completely and utterly stressed out and I cannot help him. I can't know anything about his job (which, I admit is a blessing in disguise most days) which means he can't talk about anything with me, which means unless he hangs out with guys from his platoon... he's in a crappy mood after a bad day/bad week... then he comes home to me, and I either have to suck it up and deal with it, or I get emotional and cry.
- When your business becomes other people's business... but not by choice.
- Plans falling through over and over (not military related).
- Trying to plan a trip home with consistently changing deployment dates.
- Fake fake fake people. *sigh*
- A former friend cheating on another friend of mine... after proposing to her, only to get caught, break it off, and propose to the girl he was cheating with... WHAT THE HECK?!