- These were made around 9pm, so I was looking for something quick & easy
- I NEVER follow a recipe fully... I love playing around with them, so... I will write out the recipe exactly as it is on the recipe card and will add my modifications in bold. Got it? Good =)
Orange Cream Cookies
- 1 pouch (1lb 1.5oz) Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix (+the ingredients called for on the package)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted [margarine]
- 1 teaspoon orange extract [3 teaspoons orange zest]
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 bag (12oz/2cups) white chocolate chips [1.5cups chocolate chunks]
- 5 drops yellow food coloring & 2 drops of red food coloring [did not use]
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Makie cookie dough as directed on the package, stirring in all additional ingredients except white chocolate chips. When well blended, stir in the chips. [used hand mixer, even with chocolate chunks]
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfull onto ungreased cookie sheet. [used my cookie scoop]
- Bake for 9-10min.
- Cool on cookie rack.
I hope you enjoy! These cookies are super soft and tasty, they were real winners in our house. Let me know what you think,