Thursday, January 20, 2011

Hit the wall.

UGH. How does everyone do this every 2-4yrs?!

First of all, I have only been here since Nov. '09 while hubs has been here since Aug. '07. It's time for him to move... but I'm not ready. At all. I finally know where I am going without the GPS, I had a great job, an amazing group of friends, and an awesome church. You know it takes time to get all of that, then you enjoy it for awhile, then move. Nope, I stopped at the "it takes time to get all that" part.

Now I am less than 2wks from TMO arriving and I am running around like a chicken with my head cut off. THIS SUCKS.

I don't even have children.
My guinea pigs aren't coming.
Just me & hubby.

Although we are doing some crazy separation thing right before the actual move: him training, me going home, then coming back and living with friends then going to our next duty station together. Sheesh.

Talk about complicated.
This is frustrating.

What can I do to make it easier?
How do you handle these moments?
Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. How do you handle these moments?
    Alcohol. LOL!

    Just kidding. Sorta. I handle the moving by looking forward to finding all those things at the next duty station. I also buy a guidebook for the next city/state we will be in. This lets me psych myself up for the awesome adventures we will have in the new place. If all else fails, I fake it. Fake it 'til you make it, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll be fine! Think of all the new adventures and new friends you'll have at the next place. It will all be worth it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! =)