- In 3ish months I will no longer live here.
- I need to start down-sizing (aka: send winter clothes home and make a goodwill box)
- My parents are coming to visit soon! Once they found out we were PCSing they figured they couldn't wait any longer to visit- only my dad has seen this house, and even then it was empty. Just a futon for him and a mattress for us! Haha.
- I love decorating for the holiday's, but it looks like Halloween will be the only one I get to decorate for this year... maybe Thanksgiving, depending on TMO. =/ I feel like my Christmas will resemble this (minus the kid):Only worse... there won't be any boxes because TMO will have taken everything already!
- I kind of feel like I'm in a time freeze- so much to do, don't know where/how to start, can't even get on the housing wait-list yet, and on and on...
- I want to bake, I want to participate in the fall favorites swap (at least I have until Tuesday to decide on that one!), I want to paint or make a mosaic... work is stealing all my time, being sick hasn't helped either.
I must be getting better, although this afternoon I wouldn't have thought that was the case. Work let out early today, once home, I got my piglet out to let him have some "floor time" and in the process of him running around I drifted off to sleep laying on the carpet, Mr. Beans woke me up when he started licking my hands... at that point I took a quick shower and crawled into bed. 3.5hrs later I woke up to a husband and dinner.
I still have a cough and runny nose, but I am not exhausted anymore. It's midnight here though, so I am going to go lay down and read. I don't want to push this sickness thing, we had a fun weekend planned-we'll see how we both feel tomorrow though!