- Thankfully we got the orders pushed back 3ish months! Instead of October we are looking at December/January.
- I have a final job interview with the photography company today - cool thing, I already told them about the upcoming move and my last date available to work and they were very positive about it. ...so we'll see.
- I'm still not sure about the guinea pigs, I know we can fly them on Delta. However they aren't suppose to fly animals at 20* or under, needless to say... we were rocked by blizzards and 9-17* temperatures last winter =/ If we can't drive them to AZ to fly out from my parent's house- we may have to adopt the cuties out here... *tears*
- Driving out brings up the fact that I have to figure out what to do with my amazing car... hasn't even hit 40,000mi but it's the older car of the two and TMO only ships one... we can't exactly drive across the ocean either. So... drive to my parents or sell. Decisions, decisions.
- My sister will be visiting soon and we are sending all of our snow clothes home with her for storage. Super nice (although our last month here might be a tad cold...).
- We've been talking to friends out there about housing options, unfortunately it seems like the area surrounding the Marine Corps base is prime property... we would like to live off base for family/friends visits. Also, because here we got so involved with our church we couldn't imagine the headache it would have been inviting large groups of people over if we had lived on base...
Wednesday, September 1, 2010
So on Monday I promised everyone I would share our news...