Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday:Pick-Me-Up





Since getting back to the Land of Aloha, I've been doing things here and there around the house. I hung some frames starting a gallery wall going up the stairwell, I re-organized my living room, have been de-cluttering, and just finished planting this last night:


The tins I got on clearance after Christmas, and yes they each had tea in them, I simply ziplocked and labeled the tea so I could us the tins. I am excited and hope they continue to grow...basil, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, & parsley! I also hope I can control the ants that seem to sneak their way into that window... by the hundreds... *sigh* 

What is brightening your mood today?



6 comments:

  1. Oh my word, I love them!! We'll be moving from a big house back into an apartment this summer and I really want to have a little herb garden and a few veggie plants and that idea of planting in the tins is ADORABLE!

    I've been super MIA in the blog commenting world and trying to get back into it :) Go enter my giveaways lovely! It'd make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that! I am seriously challenged when it comes to growing plants. I want to but it just doesn't work out LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cute! What an amazing idea - enjoy being able to grow things there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Terro liquid ant bait. it has done well for me.

    I searched for lights to grow some herbs since the sun is usually behind winter clouds here but the NEX does not sell them. :(

    I suppose I must envy you until spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, love that! dang ants.. stay away!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The plants look adorable in those tins! And best of all, they're growing really well! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! =)