Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday: Pick-Me-Up

Hubby & I went to see "On Stranger Tides" this weekend... yes, I love Pirates of the Caribbean. I really liked the movie, it honestly didn't even matter that Will and Elizabeth weren't part of it. For me it's always been about this man, er-pirate:


My dad thinks they will eventually come back after Will's 10years... I'm not sure about that, but we'll see what happens! This last picture is just because it's too stinkin' cute:


Did any of you see the movie this weekend?
If not, are you planning too?
Thoughts?

All images from we♥it

1 comment:

  1. I saw it!! I honestly really liked it. I feel like as the movies went on they got so big and complicated. This one got a little more simple and it was still good!

    I heard they might make another trilogy based on this one. They were saying Will and Elizabeth's storylines were done so who knows?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! =)