Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Books!

My Military OneSource books arrived this week! I learned about this promotion last year, I ordered 5 then. Supposedly you can order 10 free books a year, I think it is from when you last ordered them though, because I could only order 5 this time around despite the fact I got the last ones in 2010. I guess I'll just have to wait until August to order 5 more!

I got:
  • Heroes at Home
  • The Jonah Factor
  • Water for Elephants
  • The Book Thief
  • Stones into Schools (playaway)


Have you taken advantage of this extremely generous offer from Military OneSource? First sign-up for an account, then check out the library. You can choose from a list of non-fiction and fiction, most books are paperback but some are audio playaways. This website is amazing, there are so many resources... from online research libraries to pamphlets dealing with deployment.

*Besides my free books, I was not compensated
for sharing this offer with you.
I'm just a OneSource fan!

4 comments:

  1. I had no idea! I'm gonna look in this...thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOOOOVE that program! And water for elephants, it is an awesome book! I also have heroes at home and heard it's great but haven't read it yet. Enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Water For Elephants! It's one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog today! I L-O-V-E-D Water for Elephants, and, The Book Thief. I was so surprised at the variety of books they offer there :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you all! =)